Information on the processing of personal data
The Asental Group processes personal data based on the consent given to the processing of personal data for the marketing purposes, i.e. the offering of business and services and for the purpose of potential contacting to offer employment. The following information was provided in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter also referred to as the “GDPR”).
Personal data administrator:
Asental Land, s.r.o.
Company ID: 27769143
Address: Gregorova 2582/3, Moravská Ostrava, 702 00 Ostrava
Purpose of processing:
Offering business and services and potential contacting to offer employment based on the consent given by the data subject.
For this purpose, we process your:
- identification data: name, surname, title, date of birth, permanent address,
- contact details: contact address, telephone, e-mail address.
To whom you grant your consent:
Companies collectively referred to as the Asental Group:
- Asental Land, s.r.o., Company ID: 27769143
- Asental Business, s.r.o., Company ID: 27769135
- Asental Business Center s.r.o., Company ID: 04671261
- Asental Zenith s.r.o., Company ID: 04671201
- Asental Parking, a.s., Company ID: 27850439
- Asental CZ s.r.o., Company ID: 06716032
- Rezidence Marina, s.r.o., Company ID: 24668770
- Jindrich Plaza Development, s.r.o., Company ID: 27658899
- Jindrich Tower, s.r.o., Company ID: 27893561
- Skleníky Nový Svět, s.r.o., Company ID: 27785165
Recipients of personal data:
Administrators, business partners, intermediaries and executors of businesses and services for administrators or members of the Asental Group. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country outside the European Union. The administrator has the right to authorize a processor who has concluded a processing contract with the administrator and provides sufficient guarantees of protection of your personal data to process personal data.
The period of processing of personal data
The consent is given by the time of consent withdrawal.
Rights of the data subject
Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time for the marketing purposes, that is to offer business and services, and for the purpose of possible contacting to offer employment. You can do so by signing a written notice sent to the postal address or the above-mentioned contact email of the administrator. Withdrawal of your consent is without prejudice to the processing of personal data prior to this withdrawal.
Right of access to personal data
You have the right to obtain information from the administrator about the processing of your personal data and, if so, what data is involved and how it is processed.
Right to the correction
You also have the right to have the administrator correct the inaccurate personal data that relates to you at your request without undue delay. You have the right to add incomplete personal data.
Right to the deletion of personal data
You have the right to ask the administrator to delete the personal data it manages without undue delay if one of the following reasons is true:
- personal data is no longer needed for purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn the consent based on which the data was processed and there is no further legal reason for processing;
- personal data was processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to meet legal obligations;
- personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
The right to deletion shall not apply if a statutory exception is granted, in particular because the processing of personal data is necessary for:
- compliance with a legal obligation that requires processing under the European Union or Member State law applicable to the administrator;
- determining, exercising or defending legal claims.
Right to limit processing
You have the right to the administrator’s limiting the processing of personal data in any of the following cases:
- you deny the accuracy of the processed personal data; the processing will be limited to the time needed to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- processing is unlawful, and you refuse the deletion of personal information and request instead restrictions on its use;
- the administrator no longer requires personal data for processing, but you require it to identify, exercise or defend legal claims.
If processing has been restricted, personal data, except for its storage, may be processed only with your consent or for the purpose of determining, enforcing or defending legal rights or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of major public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
Right to object
You have the right at any time to object to processing that is based on the legitimate interests of the administrator, a third party, or is necessary for the public interest or exercise of public authority.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personal information that has been provided by you to the administrator in a common and machine-readable format. This data may then be passed on to another administrator or, if technically possible, you can require the administrators to handed it over to each other.
Right to file a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with the processing of your personal data by the administrator, you may file a complaint directly with the administrator, in writing, at the above- mentioned postal address or contact email of the administrator or contact the Office for Personal Data Protection.
More information about the client’s rights is available on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection. (https://www.uoou.cz/6-prava-subjektu-udaj/d-27276).