The large Barbora brownfield on an area of 92 ha is located in a demolished part of the town of Karviná. The size of usable area for future investments at this brownfield is approximately 65 ha. The remaining part of this area shall be used for ecological compensation measures. The total capacity of 430,000 m2 for future industrial developments foresees the possibility of up to 2,000 job opportunities in the future.
Location: Karviná, Karviná-Doly suburb
Areas size: 92 ha, areas usable for future investments 65 ha
- strategic development zone which was approved by the Czech Republic government in 2013
- Asental Land cooperates with the Moravian-Silesin Region in its preparation for future use
- the area is bordered by roads I/59 and II/474
- the area is intended for the manufacturing industry
- excellent traffic connection – roads I/59, II/474
- railway corridor nearby (4 km)
- highway D1 (16 km)
- Leoš Janáček International Airport in Ostrava-Mošnov (36 km)
The project design is underway to provide the area with technical infrastructure and its traffic connection in sufficient capacity (water supply, rainwater and waste water sewerage, electricity supply, light-current network, gas pipeline, heating ducts, roads within the area)
Possible solution of temporary and long-term office and warehousing needs of investors through the real estate portfolio of Asental Group.